Friday, March 19, 2010

Cookie Taster of the Week: my Dad!

actually several weeks ago my dad was cookie taster of the week....and rightly so. my mom has given up sweets for lent and the poor guy needed come sweets! andi and ez to the rescue!

(my dad on the right, playing happy hands club with us)

Milk Chocolate cookies---4.4
These cookies were delicious and also chocolate--2 great features. However , even though they had great flavor, they lacked the gooey goodness of a true quad choc cookie. They were moist enough to not need to wash them down, a definite plus.

Sweet cardamon crackers---4.2
For a non chocolate cookie (cracker) these were great. The pronunciation is tough but eating them is a breeze. They have a distinct flavor that I was not familiar with, but I could sit around and eat them all day. Good cookie.

No comments:

Post a Comment