Saturday, January 9, 2010

Cookie Tasters of the Week: Sandy, Andy & Justine

yes yes, i know that one week off turned into two...whoopsie!
for the week of Christmas my cookie tasters were: Sandy (my old college roommate of 3 years and friends since preschool), Andy, her husband, and Justine, Sandy's super good friend and my FFA pal. Sandy is an appropriate cookie taster for Christmas because her life revolves around Christmas. I wouldn't be surprised if her blog already had a Christmas countdown for next year. Here are the official cookie taster notes:

Peppermint meringue sandwich w/ chocolate filling: 4
Andy expected a little more chocolate.
Really good refreshing, loved the peppermint meringue...couldn't eat a
ton of them which is probably good! :)

Candy-stripe cookie sticks: 3.33 ( I had to average our 3 scores)
good flavor would be super yummy with ice cream or coffee

Blondies: 3.67 I could be biased because I don't like coconut or
raisins...andy and justine liked the saltiness

Almond wafers: 4.3 yummy gingerness and again would be super super
super yummy with ice cream

Brownies: 4.3 love brownies and ginger taste....very moist....super
tastey....(justine like LOVED them!!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment