Monday, November 9, 2009

Calling Cookie Tasters

i love my current "regular" tasters but i have received several comments about cookie tasting in one way or another. although i am pretty biased, i think this is a pretty fun project and the more people involved the merrier.... thus i have decided to add a feature to my blog:
a weekly featured taste tester

hopefully this will allow you out of town-ers or in-towners a chance at taste testing cookies too.
rules of being featured taste tester:
1) contact me to get on the list
(one featured tester/week)
first come, first served
2) receive cookies in mail
(cannot guarantee freshness)
3) send me email with picture of you, current location (town), a quirky fact about yourself, and a small quote + rating about the cookie

maybe you have friends that would like to test too....have them send their name in! i'll only send cookies that will mail best (like not sticky bars). also no requests for the cookie you hope to get. whatever is on the list that week is what will be mailed.

4 comments:

  1. sign us up!!!!! we want to be testers! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh oh, pick us, pick us!!! We'll take any cookie that can handle 1 week in the mail! I hear food savers works wonders! Clara can be in our picture in place of Ez!

    ReplyDelete
  3. omg! omg! omg! I want to be on the list! :D YAY! I can even put Kiki as the spokescat for my tasting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. yay yay yay! we officially volunteer....SO excited!

    ReplyDelete